Exchange and returns
- the order can be returned withing 14 days from receiving it (excluding vintage products), when the reason of return and a back account number for refund should be attached. The returned product has to be in a sell condition and unused with tags attached. Sale price will be refunded completely, but the customer is in charge of returning the product and the costs it will cause.
- I will not take returns, if the customer has harmed the product by neglecting the careinstructions.
- The customer is in charge of choosing the right size and following careinstructions. If the size is wrong, the product can be exchanged for a product of the same price, or to an other size of the same product: in this case the customer is in charge of the postal costs. Used products cannot be exchanged or returned.
- If there are manufacturing mistakes in the product, they can be fixed without extra fee if possible, when the postal costs will be compensated
- If you’re uncertain about the size, feel free to ask for advice
- The measurments of the cloth should be compared to your own measurments to make sure you will get the right size. The is always a size chart on each product. Note that the measurments are the measurments of the cloth.
When purchasing vintage prducts, please notice that they are old and show signs of use. All the products, whoever, have been washed and repaired, if needed and if possible. The condition has been mentioned in the product descriptions – please pay attention to this when purchasing vintage products. Vintage products can only be exchanged or returned, if the product doesn't fit the description and is in worse condition than described.
5 hearts – Never been used
4 hearts – Excellent, only a few sign of use
3 hearts – Good with visible sign of use
2 hearts – Decent with visible sign of use
1 heart – Fragile, display purposes only
- The information given by the customer will not be handed to any third parties. All the converstaions and exchanged information will stay between the customer and Cherise.